Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Current TV Can’t Keep Execs; HS Rail Panel Predicts Fewer Passengers
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Current TV CEO Mark Rosenthal steps down (Los Angeles Times)
- House bill targets helicopter noise in L.A. County (Los Angeles Times)
- Report casts doubt on forecasts for California high speed rail (Los Angeles Times)
- Disney Wins Marvel Comics Copyright Case (New York Times)
- A Chance to Record Some of the 112 Local Languages (New York Times)