Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Calif Chief Justice Blasts Budget Cuts; No Chocolate Milk For LAUSD
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Chief justice: ‘Crippling’ California court cuts would be ‘a blow against justice’ (Los Angeles Times)
- L.A. Unified removes flavored milk from menus (Los Angeles Times)
- Nokia and Apple Settle Patent Dispute Over Smartphones (New York Times)
- Tanning industry feels the heat (San Diego Union Tribune)
- Wine 101: Zinfandel, the California Story (Wall Street Journal)