Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Wal-Mart of Weed in Arizona; Tuna Farms May Return to San Diego
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- California State Attorney Joan A. Markoff cuts ties with controversial Citizens Compensation Commission (Los Angeles Times)
- Sales Tactics, Not Data, Influence Implant Choices (New York Times)
- Coachella 2012 to run two weekends (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Tuna ranchers seek future in San Diego (San Diego Union Tribune)
- ‘Walmart of Weed’ to open in Arizona, promote growing your own (CNN)