Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Drug Abusing Baby Boomers Pack Jails While Juvenile Arrests Drop
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- People age 40 and up buck tradition, commit more crime while felony(Los Angeles Daily News)
- Former Vernon official pleads guilty to illegally using public money (Los Angeles Times)
- Aware of Its Dependence, Napa Takes Care of Migrant Workers (New York Times)
- New Technology Reveals Widespread Mislabeling of Fish (New York Times)
- Textbooks Go the iTunes Route, but Buying by Chapters May Not Save Students Money (Chronicle of Higher Education)