Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Blue Shield CEO’s Paycheck Is Big; Richardson Grove Fight Heats Up
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- L.A. County education officials OK Compton charter school (Los Angeles Times)
- Blue Shield CEO Bruce Bodaken earned $4.6 million last year (Los Angeles Times)
- Battle Over Lagoon Cleanup Divides Malibu (New York Times)
- Environmental groups file injunction on Richardson Grove project; motion to stop project claiming lack of information, irreparable damage (Times Standard)
- Shut up and buy the tech bubble (Wall Street Journal)