Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: LA Officials Get Tickets Fast Tracked; UC Scientists ID Spam Chokepoint
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- ‘Gold Card Desk’ dismissed some L.A. parking tickets without justification, audit finds (Los Angeles Times)
- Quest Diagnostics settles Medi-Cal whistle-blower suit (Los Angeles Times)
- Study Says Spam Can Be Cut by Blocking Card Transactions (New York Times)
- Parents Battle School Districts for Special Support (New York Times)
- Mental health services in Riverside County suffering due to cuts (Riverside Press Enterprise)