Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Arnold to “Cry Macho”; Encinitas Says “No, Thanks” to Surfing Madonna
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in ‘Cry Macho’ (New York Times)
- Disputed Statue Is Back Home in Italy (New York Times)
- Saturday is Judgment Day says broadcaster (San Diego Union Tribune)
- Surfing Madonna must come down, Encinitas council says (San Diego Union Tribune)
- Ghilarducci sentenced to 30 months in prison; former Humboldt Creamery CEO to self-surrender by Friday (Times Standard)