Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Another Taser Death in Calif.; Camaro Recovered 35 Years After Theft
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- San Bernardino County man dies after deputies use Taser to subdue him (Los Angeles Times)
- Former California prisons leader joins fight against death penalty (Los Angeles Times)
- Southern Humboldt residents gathering support for forming the Emerald City (Times Standard)
- In a Wealthy Bay Area Enclave, No Money for Roads (Wall Street Journal)
- Santa Maria CHP recovers Camaro stolen in 1975 (KSBY San Luis Obispo)