Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Judge – Gang Suspects Should Get Day in Court; “Music Beta” Very “Beta”
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Toyota and Shell open pipeline-fed hydrogen station in Torrance for fuel-cell cars (Los Angeles Times)
- Judge says gang injunction subjects are owed due process (Los Angeles Times)
- Google’s Digital Music Service Falls Short of Ambition (New York Times)
- Google Lobbies Nevada To Allow Driverless Cars (New York Times)
- California Tech Hiring Gives State Economy a Jolt (Wall Street Journal)