Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Glendale a Hotbed of Language Study; Celebs Seek to Own Twitter Pics
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- State to double crime searches using family DNA (Los Angeles Times)
- Dual-language immersion programs growing in popularity (Los Angeles Times)
- Skyhook Wireless v. Google Case Yields E-Mail Insight (New York Times)
- WhoSay Helps Celebrities Control Social Media Images (New York Times)
- Special-ops units and drones may increase in future military (San Diego Union Tribune)