Panel three -- moderated by KQED's Scott Shafer and made up of UC Berkeley's Lowell Bergman and Robert Cole, plus Daniel Ellsberg of Pentagon Papers fame -- will be aired on KQED 88.5 FM at 1 p.m. on May 21, then archived here.
Panel 1 - Transparency and Accountability vs. Diplomacy and Deliberation
- Nicky Ozer, ACLU Northern California (moderator)
- Steve Weber (UC Berkeley School of Information)
- Carlos Osorio (The National Security Archive)
- Saira Mohamed (UC Berkeley School of Law)
- James R. Jacobs (Government Information Librarian, Stanford)
Panel 2 - Privately Created Public Platoforms: To Whom Should They Be Accountable?
- Deirdre Mulligan, UC Berkeley School of Information (moderator)
- Chris Palmer, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Anupam Chander, UC Davis School of Law