Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Screening for Autism Early; Net to Catch Errant Cars in Santa Monica?
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Admission constraints lead Cal State to favor ‘local’ students (Los Angeles Times)
- Safety at farmers market: Heavy-duty nets to protect pedestrians at Santa Monica Farmers Market (Los Angeles Times)
- Questionnaire Helps Doctors Screen 1-Year-Olds for Autism (New York Times)
- Fabled SEAL Team 6 ends hunt for bin Laden (Wall Street Journal)
- Allysia Finley: California Prison Academy—Better Than a Harvard Degree (Wall Street Journal)