Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Sniper Snags LAPD Chopper; Pop Music More Narcissistic Now? Really?
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Bell seeks $4.5 million in former officials’ pensions to ease city’s budget problems (Los Angeles Times)
- Jet fuel poured from bullet hole while LAPD helicopter made emergency landing, authorities say (Los Angeles Times)
- A New Generation’s Vanity, Heard Through Hit Lyrics (New York Times)
- Supercomputers Help Scientists Dig Deeper, See Farther, Share More (New York Times)
- Priest admits to molesting boy (Riverside Press Enterprise)