Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: No Layoffs, Furloughs in LA; Ticketmaster Opts for Dynamic Pricing
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- L.A. County budget to preserve services, official says (Los Angeles Times)
- Concern about delays, abuse add to businesses’ worry about California emissions plan (Los Angeles Times)
- A Camera Ravenous for the Humpback Close-Up (New York Times)
- Ticketmaster Links Ticket Price to Shifts in Demand (New York Times)
- Authorities target prostitution in ‘Operation Vice Grip’ (San Diego Union Tribune)