Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Almond Growers Shiver; So Cal Muslims Sue over Surveillance
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Cold front threatens California almond crop (Fresno Bee)
- L.A. County transit authority buys Union Station for $75 million (Los Angeles Times)
- Suit Accuses FBI of Spying at Mosques in California (New York Times)
- FAMILIES ON THE EDGE (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Rebuilt border crossing aims to speed traffic (San Diego Union Tribune)