Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Wild Critters Prefer Peace, Quiet; Anaheim Tracks Truants with GPS
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- A First in Sub-Saharan Africa: Methadone Maintenance Program Begins in Tanzania (New York Times)
- Shhh, and Not Because the Fauna Are Sleeping (New York Times)
- Kids who skip school are tracked by GPS (Orange County Register)
- Audit finds issues with casino impact money (San Diego Union Tribune)
- Sanders, Spanos to meet on Chargers stadium (San Diego Union Tribune)