Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Kidney Snafoo at USC; Ostrich Racing in Riverside “Like Riding a Football”
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Capitol Alert: Lawmaker proposes tax for sodas, sugar-sweetened drinks (Fresno Bee)
- Wrong patient got kidney at USC (Los Angeles Times)
- Commission Is Set to Vote on Research of Taser Use (New York Times)
- Eclectic Pioneer in Photography Connects Art and Science (New York Times)
- Hop on, hold on and giddy-up (Riverside Press Enterprise)
Category: Animals and Wildlife, Arts and Entertainment, California History, Courts, Crime, Criminal Justice, Environment, Food, Health, Human Rights, Labor, Law Enforcement, Legal, Parenting, San Francisco, Science, Sports, Tourism