Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: 6 From Bell to Stand Trial; So Cal Law Cracks Down on Armenian Power
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Nunes gets controversial water provisions into spending bill (Fresno Bee)
- Judge orders six Bell leaders to trial, calling their alleged actions ‘appalling’ (Los Angeles Times)
- Raids targeting Armenian gang net 74 fraud suspects (Los Angeles Times)
- Atherton Adds to Its CEO Roster (Wall Street Journal)
- Manager Took Down Best Friend in Insider-Trading Probe (Wall Street Journal)