Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: USDA Sidesteps Court on GMO Sugar Beets; WiFi and Wine at UC Davis
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Bill would exempt municipal fireworks displays from Coastal Act regulation (Los Angeles Times)
- Bill would return California’s 2012 presidential primary to June (Los Angeles Times)
- Engineered Sugar Beets Get Go-Ahead From U.S.D.A. (New York Times)
- Disney Looks to the Cradle to Expand Business (New York Times)
- New Wine Facility at U. of California at Davis Goes High Tech (Chronicle of Higher Education)