Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: LAPD Clears Rape Kits Backlog, Starts New One; FDA Spits Back Diet Pill
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- LAPD clears decades-old backlog of untested DNA evidence (Los Angeles Times)
- F.D.A. Fails to Approve Contrave, a New Diet Pill (New York Times)
- National City teachers to strike Friday (San Diego Union Tribune)
- Iran Faces Nuclear Smuggling Charges (Wall Street Journal)
- Researchers Hope Sharing Costs Will Spur Optical Chips (Wall Street Journal)