Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: KB Roof Tiles Promise to Eat Smog; Apple Reins in “In-App” Purchases
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- California visual effects firms facing a bleak landscape (Los Angeles Times)
- Intel Finds Chip Flaw Expected to Cost $1 Billion (New York Times)
- Apple Moves to Tighten Control of App Store (New York Times)
- Smog-eating roofs (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Hedge Funds Seek Clarity on ‘Expert Networks’ (Wall Street Journal)