Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Blue but not Blueberry; If Every Teacher is Wonderful, Who’s Really Good?
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- 4 million visit Yosemite in 2010 (Fresno Bee)
- Fake blueberries abound in food products (Los Angeles Times)
- Names of Long Beach police officers involved in shootings are public information, judge rules (Los Angeles Times)
- Rethinking Evaluations When Almost Every Teacher Gets an ‘A’ (New York Times)
- Music Groups Turn to Fans to Underwrite New Works (New York Times)
Category: Animals and Wildlife, Arts and Entertainment, Courts, Crime, Criminal Justice, Economics, Education, Food, Law Enforcement, Legal, Night life, Oakland, Parenting, Recreation, San Jose, Tourism, Youth