Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Intel Hires BBC iPlayer Chief; Bay Area Venture Capital Bubbles Along
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- UC moves toward holistic review of applicants (Los Angeles Times)
- California high-speed rail sets aside $30 million to buy Union Station (Los Angeles Times)
- Medical marijuana issues hit San Diego city, county (San Diego Union Tribune)
- BBC iPlayer Boss to Join Intel (Wall Street Journal)
- Venture Funds Sag, but Bay Area Escapes Worst (Wall Street Journal)