Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: CA’s New Ag Boss; Automakers Lobby to Hold off New Fuel Rules
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Karen Ross appointed top boss for California ag (Fresno Bee)
- Orange County’s planned mega transit center questioned (Los Angeles Times)
- Military announces TJ arrest of La Familia operative (San Diego Union Tribune)
- What The J-20 Says About China’s Defense Sector (Wall Street Journal)
- Auto Makers Voice Concerns About Future Fuel-Economy Rules (Wall Street Journal)