Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Grim Search for Sleeper Victims; Feds Promise Better Medicine at Otay Mesa
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Grim Sleeper suspect’s photos of women released (Los Angeles Times)
- A low-key lawyer makes millions on Vernon’s dime (Los Angeles Times)
- Retiree Care to Cost City $4.4 Billion (New York TImes)
- Feds settle suit over medical care at immigration jail (San Deigo Union Tribune)
- Orbital Proposes Commercial Spaceplane (Wall Street Journal)