Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Nuclear Push on in Fresno; Judge blocks LA limit on medical marijuana
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Valley nuclear group tries ag-related sales pitch (Fresno Bee)
- Judge issues injunction against L.A.’s medical marijuana law (Los Angeles Times)
- Homeless advocates march in Venice (Los Angeles Times)
- Jewish Groups Revive Rituals of Caring for Dead (New York TImes)
- Using Waste, Swedish City Shrinks Its Fossil Fuel Use (New York Times)