Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Dungeness Crabs Too Skinny; Dodgey Plastic Surgery Clinics Rife in CA
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Building with beer and mortar (Los Angeles Times)
- Plastic surgery centers that fail state standards still allowed to accept patients (Los Angeles Times)
- Extra Calcium and Vitamin D Aren’t Necessary, Report Says (New York Times)
- Drug Maker Wrote Book by Doctors, Papers Say (New York Times)
- Fishermen to give crab season more time: Industry looks for delay to allow crabs time to fatten up (Times Standard)