Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Get Yer Fender in Corona; “Subway to the Sea” a False Promise?
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Bravo Farms recalls all of its cheeses (Fresno Bee)
- ‘Subway to the Sea’ shouldn’t end 3 miles from the sand (Los Angeles Times)
- Chalmers Johnson, 79, Critic of U.S. Role in World (New York Times)
- Guitars for the gods of rock (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- COMMODITIES: U.S. Carbon Trading Centers on California (Wall Street Journal)