Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Citrus Farmers Brace for Freeze; Pioneering Big Wave Surfer Dies at 80
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Valley growers face freezing conditions (Fresno Bee)
- Partnership seeks help for homeless youths (Los Angeles Times)
- Philip Hoffman, Fearless Surfing Pioneer, Dies at 80 (New York Times)
- Barstow water emergency continues (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- 1000 rescued rats up for adoption in California (Washington Post)