Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: College Kids on Cheap, Caffeinated Buzz; Rich Beaches Belong to Us – Not
Rachael Myrow here, host of the California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Judge approves $750,000 settlement for girl whose father was slain by Inglewood police (Los Angeles Times)
- Google Sues Interior, Claiming Exclusion From Contract Bid (New York Times)
- Smokers at Greater Risk for Dementia, Study Says – Vital Signs (New York Times)
- PACKING PUNCH (Riverside Press Enterprise)
- Construction by Malibu homeowners stirs up anger over public beach access (Los Angeles Times)