Rachael’s Breakfast Blend: Silicon Valley v Prop 23; Yes, Virginia, We Are Tracking You By Name
Rachael Myrow here, host of The California Report, with a handful of links to cool and/or important stories outside the Bay Area local readers should check out.
- Bill Gates, Google’s Brin Funding Fight to Keep California’s Carbon Limits (Bloomberg)
- California bullet train agency can’t document details of officials’ foreign trips (Los Angeles Times)
- Mentally ill prisoners get a second chance (Los Angeles Times)
- University of Redlands students will sell crops for use in school’s cafeteria (Riverside Press-Enterprise)
- Online Tracking Company RapLeaf Profiles Users by Name (Wall Street Journal)