Top 5 MindShift Stories of the Week
- Educators Can Stop Bullying. A list of resources and tips on how to prevent and stop bullying from escalating.
- Back to the Future: Ad’s Predictions Fall Short in Education. A look at how a 1993 AT&T ad aptly predicted everything from video chats to Fast-Track toll booths, but the potential of education technology has not reached its full potential.
- A College Professor Who Doesn’t Lecture. The perspective of a college educator on the merits and disadvantages of online courses.
- Preschoolers Learn the Wonders of Science. A look at how Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That web and TV programming can spur love of science in young children.
- Teachers Customize Textbooks Online. The first in a series of resources for teachers on curriculum that can be customized.