Foyled Again

September 19th, 2005

My interview with Golden State Warriors center Adonal Foyle runs tonight at 7:30 (and will be repeated on Friday night at 10:30). If you get a chance, check out the website of Foyle's organization, Democracy Matters. They're doing very cool work around the public financing of political campaigns.

Also on tonight's show: a "Wandering Josh" segment that graphically demonstrates my acrobatic talents.

Entry Filed under: citizenship,sports,tv episodes

• 1. Julie Bernstein  |  September 19th, 2005 at 7:49 pm

Hey Josh, I think this is your best show so far! Even though I’m not a basketball fan, I really enjoyed the interview because you were both so relaxed and happy – a real animated conversation. And that Wandering Josh segment – wow, I can see why you were sore afterward! You looked pretty cute in shorts though ;-)

• 2. cieloha@aol.com  |  September 19th, 2005 at 7:49 pm

Sweet interview. Delighted to see you with the kids in the Meltzer facility piece. Keep on doing this stuff, and you’ll have a dedicated viewer. Congrats!

Danny Cieloha
    Oakland

• 3. Nancy Waters  |  September 19th, 2005 at 8:02 pm

Hey,
    family watched again! I really liked this interview, it was interesting even though my family doesn’t watch basketball. One thing though my suggestion is (1st shot) the camera man needs to be a lot more steady with your intro shot. It was a great interview. keep it up!
    ~Waters/Smart Family (Nancy writing for the fam)

• 4. Josh Kornbluth  |  September 26th, 2005 at 2:36 pm

Julie, Danny, and precocious Nancy — thanks for your comments!

• 5. ecsd  |  September 26th, 2005 at 7:45 pm

How can I get hold of Adonal? I’d like to send him a book.

Thanks in advance, etc.

• 6. ecsd  |  September 26th, 2005 at 7:54 pm

BTW Josh, don’t feel left out. I’d send you a book too,
    if I knew what might get you off the most of the political
    things I have in mind. Maybe chapters 2 and 3 of
    Michael Parenti’s History As Mystery?

• 7. ecsd  |  September 26th, 2005 at 8:04 pm

I went to democracy matters so I figure I have Adonal’s
    address. How ’bout you? c/o KQED?

• 8. Josh Kornbluth  |  September 29th, 2005 at 2:32 pm

Yes, ecsd — you can send me stuff c/o KQED — thanks!

September 2005