Guests and host Leslie Sbrocco tape the twelfth and final episode of Season 9 of Check, Please! Bay Area at KQED. Photo: Wendy Goodfriend
Check, Please! Bay Area’s Season 9 episode 12 airs this eve, Thursday, June 19, at 7:30 p.m. on KQED 9. View other airtimes. And if you don’t have a TV and want to watch the show online, the full episode is available on the Check, Please! Bay Area website.
The twelfth episode of Season 9 features these eateries:
- Luka’s Taproom and Lounge serves Oakland Creole pub food in Uptown Oakland.
Fried Catfish with Kale at Luka’s Taproom and Lounge
- King of Falafel serves Mediterranean cuisine on Divisadero in San Francisco.
Vegetarian Plate at King of Falafel
- La Costanera Restaurant serves seafood and contemporary Peruvian cuisine in Montara.
Ceviche Pescado at La Costanera Restaurant
Host Leslie Sbrocco shares her wine tips about Pisco.
- Watch the Check, Please! Bay Area Season 9 Premiere!
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review: Massimo’s, Old Jerusalem, Baker Street Bistro
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review: Lanna Thai, 20 Spot, Chalet Ticino
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review Señor Sisig food truck, M.Y. China, Italian Colors
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review Pinole Creek Café, Shanghai House, Murray Circle
Category: bay area, KQED, local food businesses, restaurants, bars, cafes, reviews, san francisco, wine
I am the Senior Interactive Producer for KQED's online Food properties. I have designed and produced food-related websites and blogs for KQED including Bay Area Bites; Check, Please! Bay Area; Jacques Pepin's websites; Weir Cooking in the City and KQED.org's Food portal. When I am not creating and managing food websites I am taking photos of Bay Area Life and designing online navigation systems. My professional education and training includes: clinical psychology, photography, commercial cooking, web design, information architecture and UX . You can find me engaged in social media on Twitter @bayareabites
and on Facebook at Bay Area Bites
. I can also be found photoblogging at look2remember