Guests and host Leslie Sbrocco tape the tenth episode of Season 9 of Check, Please! Bay Area at KQED. Photo: Wendy Goodfriend
Check, Please! Bay Area’s Season 9 episode 10 airs this eve, Thursday, June 5, at 7:30 p.m. on KQED 9. View other airtimes. And if you don’t have a TV and want to watch the show online, the full episode is available on the Check, Please! Bay Area website.
The tenth episode of Season 9 features these eateries:
- Lanna Thai serves Thai cuisine in Livermore.
Lanna Thai’s Chicken Dumpling Shooters
Shooting Lanna Thai’s Chicken Dumpling Shooters
- 20 Spot serves French-influenced California small plates in San Francisco’s Mission.
20 Spot’s Oysters on the Half Shell
20 Spot’s Cheese Plate
- Chalet Ticino serves Swiss-Italian cuisine in Foster City. The dishes reflect the three regions of Switzerland: French, German and Italian.
Chalet Ticino’s Chicken Milanese with Gnocchi
Host Leslie Sbrocco shares her wine tips on red wines from Chile.
- Watch the Check, Please! Bay Area Season 9 Premiere!
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review: Massimo’s, Old Jerusalem, Baker Street Bistro
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review Señor Sisig food truck, M.Y. China, Italian Colors
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review Pinole Creek Café, Shanghai House, Murray Circle
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review Paulie’s Pickling, Zut! On Fourth, Marin Sun Farms
Category: asian food and drink, bay area, beverages, KQED, restaurants, bars, cafes, reviews, wine
I am the Senior Interactive Producer for KQED's online Food properties. I have designed and produced food-related websites and blogs for KQED including Bay Area Bites; Check, Please! Bay Area; Jacques Pepin's websites; Weir Cooking in the City and KQED.org's Food portal. When I am not creating and managing food websites I am taking photos of Bay Area Life and designing online navigation systems. My professional education and training includes: clinical psychology, photography, commercial cooking, web design, information architecture and UX . You can find me engaged in social media on Twitter @bayareabites
and on Facebook at Bay Area Bites
. I can also be found photoblogging at look2remember