Guests and host Leslie Sbrocco tape the fourth episode of Season 9 of Check, Please! Bay Area at KQED. Photo: Wendy Goodfriend
Check, Please! Bay Area’s Season 9 episode 4 airs this eve, Thursday April 24, at 7:30pm on KQED 9. View other airtimes. And if you don’t have a TV and want to watch the show online, the full episode is available on the Check, Please! Bay Area website.
The fourth episode of Season 9 features these eateries:
- Paulie’s Pickling in San Francisco’s Bernal Heights is a Cali-Jewish Deli specializing in pickled items.
Paulie’s Pickling Braised Brisket Sandwich – grilled coleslaw, Russian dressing, sliced sourdough bread
- Zut! On Fourth in Berkeley, serves New American and Mediterranean cuisine.
Zut! On Fourth’s Sweet Pepper Pizza with gypsy, Jimmy Nardello peppers, goat cheese and onions
- Marin Sun Farms Butcher Shop & Restaurant, in Point Reyes Station is an American Burger and Steakhouse as well as a butcher shop.
Beef Burger (filet and strip steak combo) with Marin Sun Farms bacon and cave-aged gruyere with side salad dressed with Champagne vinaigrette
Host Leslie Sbrocco shares her tips about South African Wines.
- Watch the Check, Please! Bay Area Season 9 Premiere!
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review: Massimo’s, Old Jerusalem, Baker Street Bistro
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review: Lanna Thai, 20 Spot, Chalet Ticino
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review Señor Sisig food truck, M.Y. China, Italian Colors
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review Pinole Creek Café, Shanghai House, Murray Circle
Category: KQED, restaurants, bars, cafes, reviews, san francisco, tv, film, video, photography, wine
I am the Senior Interactive Producer for KQED's online Food properties. I have designed and produced food-related websites and blogs for KQED including Bay Area Bites; Check, Please! Bay Area; Jacques Pepin's websites; Weir Cooking in the City and KQED.org's Food portal. When I am not creating and managing food websites I am taking photos of Bay Area Life and designing online navigation systems. My professional education and training includes: clinical psychology, photography, commercial cooking, web design, information architecture and UX . You can find me engaged in social media on Twitter @bayareabites
and on Facebook at Bay Area Bites
. I can also be found photoblogging at look2remember