Guests and host Leslie Sbrocco tape the third episode of Season 9 of Check, Please! Bay Area at KQED. Photo: Wendy Goodfriend
Check, Please! Bay Area’s Season 9 episode 3 airs this eve, Thursday April 17, at 7:30pm on KQED 9. View other airtimes. And if you don’t have a TV and want to watch the show online, the full episode is available on the Check, Please! Bay Area website.
The third episode of Season 9 features these eateries:
- Perbacco in San Francisco’s financial district serves Northern Italian cuisine from the Piemonte and Liguria regions.
Scallops with Wild Mushrooms and Potatoes at Perbacco
- Federicos Tapas & Wine Bar in Union City, serves California-style tapas.
Shrimp Bruschetta at Federicos Tapas & Wine Bar
- Old Skool Café, in San Francisco’s Bayview-Hunters Point serves International Soul Food.
Macaroni and Cheese at Old Skool Cafe
Fried Chicken at Old Skool Cafe
Host Leslie Sbrocco shares her tips about Gin.
- Watch the Check, Please! Bay Area Season 9 Premiere!
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review: Massimo’s, Old Jerusalem, Baker Street Bistro
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review: Lanna Thai, 20 Spot, Chalet Ticino
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review Señor Sisig food truck, M.Y. China, Italian Colors
- Watch Check, Please! Bay Area review Pinole Creek Café, Shanghai House, Murray Circle
Category: bay area, Bay Area Bites Food + Drink, KQED, restaurants, bars, cafes, reviews, san francisco
I am the Senior Interactive Producer for KQED's online Food properties. I have designed and produced food-related websites and blogs for KQED including Bay Area Bites; Check, Please! Bay Area; Jacques Pepin's websites; Weir Cooking in the City and KQED.org's Food portal. When I am not creating and managing food websites I am taking photos of Bay Area Life and designing online navigation systems. My professional education and training includes: clinical psychology, photography, commercial cooking, web design, information architecture and UX . You can find me engaged in social media on Twitter @bayareabites
and on Facebook at Bay Area Bites
. I can also be found photoblogging at look2remember