American Graduate Videos on Youtube
Search This Blog
About American Graduate
American Graduate is a public media initiative funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting to help local communities across America find solutions to address the dropout crisis. The initiative builds on public media’s long-standing commitment to education by convening conversations and strengthening partnerships between public radio and television stations and local schools, businesses and community organizations to help students stay on the path to a high school diploma.
For more information about the national project go to American Graduate, Let's Make It Happen.
- Mind/Shift: Why Teachers Should Be Trained Like Actors
- Mind/Shift: For Students, the Importance of Doing Work That Matters
- Mind/Shift: Struggle Means Learning: Difference in Eastern and Western Cultures
- Mind/Shift: Beyon Worksheets, A True Expression of Student Learning
- Mind/Shift: No Courses, No Classrooms, No Grades-- Just Learning
FlickrFlickr is currently unavailable.« PreviousNext »
- tips on saving money dzas: Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running...
- Alpha Genix Reviews: It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this...
- hitter training: Hello mates, its fantastic piece of writing concerning tutoringand fully defined, keep it up all the...
- ronnie montano products: amazing article you got here, thanks a ton for sharing it!
- A Parent: Chavis has basicly taken the Catholic school model without the kindness and spritual values and applied it...
Blogger: Yo Ann Martinez
Tag Archives: Teacher
Oakland Local: GO Public Schools: reading, teaching and OUSD's progress towards goals (Community Voices)
April 25,2013 By Caitlin Healey Which Oakland schools are producing promising results and raising achievement for all students? Who are the people teaching in our schools and what are they like? How is OUSD meeting its goals for operational excellence … Continue reading
April 23, 2013 By Sylvia Ramirez An Oakland teacher was honored by President Obama at a White House ceremony on Tuesday. I’Asha Warfield is a 7th grade English teacher at Oakland’s Frick Middle School. She is California’s only nominee for … Continue reading