American Graduate Videos on Youtube
Search This Blog
About American Graduate
American Graduate is a public media initiative funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting to help local communities across America find solutions to address the dropout crisis. The initiative builds on public media’s long-standing commitment to education by convening conversations and strengthening partnerships between public radio and television stations and local schools, businesses and community organizations to help students stay on the path to a high school diploma.
For more information about the national project go to American Graduate, Let's Make It Happen.
- Mind/Shift: Why Teachers Should Be Trained Like Actors
- Mind/Shift: For Students, the Importance of Doing Work That Matters
- Mind/Shift: Struggle Means Learning: Difference in Eastern and Western Cultures
- Mind/Shift: Beyon Worksheets, A True Expression of Student Learning
- Mind/Shift: No Courses, No Classrooms, No Grades-- Just Learning
FlickrFlickr is currently unavailable.« PreviousNext »
- tips on saving money dzas: Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running...
- Alpha Genix Reviews: It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this...
- hitter training: Hello mates, its fantastic piece of writing concerning tutoringand fully defined, keep it up all the...
- ronnie montano products: amazing article you got here, thanks a ton for sharing it!
- A Parent: Chavis has basicly taken the Catholic school model without the kindness and spritual values and applied it...
Blogger: Yo Ann Martinez
Tag Archives: oakland unified school district
December 10, 2012 By Katy Murphy The above matrix of nine elementary and six middle schools — which underwent a pilot School Quality Review process last school year — is just a sample of the kinds of targets and scoring … Continue reading
SF Gate, Oakland Blog: Oakland’s Black Organizing Project to host school board candidates forum (Community Voices)
October 18, 2012 In an effort to give interested parents, teachers, students and community members an opportunity to meet the Oakland Unified School District Board of Education candidates, the Black Organizing Project is hosting a forum from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday, … Continue reading