American Graduate Videos on Youtube
Search This Blog
About American Graduate
American Graduate is a public media initiative funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting to help local communities across America find solutions to address the dropout crisis. The initiative builds on public media’s long-standing commitment to education by convening conversations and strengthening partnerships between public radio and television stations and local schools, businesses and community organizations to help students stay on the path to a high school diploma.
For more information about the national project go to American Graduate, Let's Make It Happen.
- Mind/Shift: Why Teachers Should Be Trained Like Actors
- Mind/Shift: For Students, the Importance of Doing Work That Matters
- Mind/Shift: Struggle Means Learning: Difference in Eastern and Western Cultures
- Mind/Shift: Beyon Worksheets, A True Expression of Student Learning
- Mind/Shift: No Courses, No Classrooms, No Grades-- Just Learning
- tips on saving money dzas: Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running...
- Alpha Genix Reviews: It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this...
- hitter training: Hello mates, its fantastic piece of writing concerning tutoringand fully defined, keep it up all the...
- ronnie montano products: amazing article you got here, thanks a ton for sharing it!
- A Parent: Chavis has basicly taken the Catholic school model without the kindness and spritual values and applied it...
Blogger: Yo Ann Martinez
Tag Archives: High School Dropout
New Mexico PBS Learning Media In the Mix, Originally aired in 2005 This clip asks the question, what makes a school worth going to? In this excerpt, we meet Thomas in New Mexico, who does poorly in academic subjects until … Continue reading
Pinterest is an online pin board. Why I Go To School is the topic of this pin board. Students share why they go to school as part of the American Graduate project focusing on the high school dropout crisis. If … Continue reading
Invisible Men Youth Radio’s Pendarvis Harshaw tries to keep black high school students from dropping out. To listen to this Perspectives audio file visit: Invisible Men. Perspectives airs on KQED Public Radio every weekday at 6:06am, 7:35am and 11:30pm and … Continue reading
KQED’s Bay Area news blog News Fix provided a report on the most current dropout data in Oakland. About 18 percent of California high school students dropped out in 2010, according to new statewide data released by the state’s Department … Continue reading