American Graduate Videos on Youtube
Search This Blog
About American Graduate
American Graduate is a public media initiative funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting to help local communities across America find solutions to address the dropout crisis. The initiative builds on public media’s long-standing commitment to education by convening conversations and strengthening partnerships between public radio and television stations and local schools, businesses and community organizations to help students stay on the path to a high school diploma.
For more information about the national project go to American Graduate, Let's Make It Happen.
- Mind/Shift: Why Teachers Should Be Trained Like Actors
- Mind/Shift: For Students, the Importance of Doing Work That Matters
- Mind/Shift: Struggle Means Learning: Difference in Eastern and Western Cultures
- Mind/Shift: Beyon Worksheets, A True Expression of Student Learning
- Mind/Shift: No Courses, No Classrooms, No Grades-- Just Learning
FlickrFlickr is currently unavailable.« PreviousNext »
- tips on saving money dzas: Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running...
- Alpha Genix Reviews: It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this...
- hitter training: Hello mates, its fantastic piece of writing concerning tutoringand fully defined, keep it up all the...
- ronnie montano products: amazing article you got here, thanks a ton for sharing it!
- A Parent: Chavis has basicly taken the Catholic school model without the kindness and spritual values and applied it...
Blogger: Yo Ann Martinez
Video Part 1: BAVC/KQED Presents: Check Mate
BAVC/The Factory assembled a team of four advanced youth filmmakers to create four videos; the content of which is intended to help counteract the significant high school dropout rate in Oakland, CA as Part of the American Graduate Initiative
- Four Skills to Teach Students In the First Five Days of School
- A Guide to 15 Top-Notch Gastropubs in the South Bay : Bay Area Bites
- The Fatal Difference: Perspectives
- Starting From Scratch: A Public School Built on Dreams of Students and Parents
- How a Bigger Purpose Can Motivate Students to Learn
- How Opening Up Classroom Doors Can Push Education Forward
- The Challenges and Realities of Inquiry-Based Learning
- New Policy for Transgender Admissions at Mills College: Forum
- BART Takes Another Step Toward Silicon Valley
- What Kids Should Know About Their Own Brains